WordPress is one of the most popular open sourced CMS used today. While overall the platform has the basic SEO elements needed there are plugins that can enhance the over functionality of the platform. However, these plugins alone will not improve SEO by themselves. Don’t be fooled by developers who say they’ll install a plugin to handle your SEO, if it was that easy – everyone would rank well.
As search engines evolve your site needs to keep up with new algorithmic updates otherwise this can impact your site’s ability to rank for key terms. This is why SEO is an ongoing process. Slowly declining traffic and rankings are a good indication that your site is not in line with the current Google algorithm. If you are creating content on a regular basis and your traffic is flat or declining it could be a part of a larger issue. Click below to schedule some time with this WordPress SEO expert.
How To Get Started?
After you schedule a call with me I’ll create a high level audit that will…
- Review your site’s structure
- Review your current plugins
- Check your site’s load time and speed
- Report showing where you rank for your desired keywords
- Uncover problem areas of WordPress that may be holding your site back from ranking or being crawled properly
WordPress SEO Service includes:
- Integrate Schema
- Xml sitemap set up
- Search console and analytics
- URL structure and optimization
- Title tag and meta description optimization
Why Use My WordPress SEO Services?
As an expert that has worked on hundreds of sites I know many of the common issues that face not only WordPress sites but websites in general. There is more to WordPress SEO than just tags, content and links.
Click the button below to schedule a free 30-minute consultation. Please include your web address in the invite so that I can review it prior to our call.