Search Engine Reputation Management Costs
How hard will it be to remove the negative search results?
- It depends on a few metrics of the site(s) in question. Some of those metrics include…
- How competitive the search terms are that the negative search result show for and how many terms there are.
- The domain authority of the sites as well as the age and trust of each.
- The freshness of the content. Are the search results old or new?
- The type of websites that show the negative results. Blog, news site, social media etc…
- The amount and quality of the incoming links to the page(s) in question.
- The quality of then content and how well searchers engage with the content.
Factors that affect cost?
- If we can get the content removed with a call or email, the cost will be low.
- If the content in question can be removed without using legal services is usually less expansive then if we need to pay counsel.
- Some website owners will remove the content for a “costs”. Usually the cost is mid to high cost range depending on the site owner.
- If none of the above works or is an option we will work to push the negative search result to page 2 of Google.
- If your brand name is in the title of the negative search result – pushing it down will be harder.
- If more sites have linked to the content(page) itself, this will make suppressing the content harder.
How long does it take?
- If the web page(s) can be removed from Google or from the website it will take a few days to a few weeks to drop from Google.
- If it can’t be removed I will move it off of the first page of Google by pushing the results down page one onto page two. This can take s significantly longer.
How much does it cost?
Once I can evaluate your particular circumstance I will provide you with a quote