A-1 Auto Transportation reached out to me and asked if I could run a Bing ads campaign for them. Instead, I asked them about their current Google ads account. They told me that their Google ads had reached its potential and there wasn’t anymore room for improvement. I debated that and requested to review their account.
I reviewed the campaign and saw that the campaign was actually not being maintained well and there was a huge opportunity for growth.
In one day, I took the campaign from an average of 23 leads per day to over 150! The first few days the CPA was higher than normal, but with a few additional adjustments the campaign is producing significantly more conversions at a slightly higher cost. The cost per conversion went up from $9 to $10. However, well in line with the companies target CPA of $12.
Biocide Systems was running a Google shopping campaign which was converting at $137 (red line) prior to hiring me to manage the account. In order for the company to profit – conversions needed to be under $100. I revamped the shopping campaign by adding negative terms, branching out products and improved positioning. I then built out a keyword driven text campaign. I was able to grow conversion while lowering the CPA. At the time of this case study the cost per lead had dropped down to just $57!
When I took over The Cochran Firm’s Ads account – their CPA was high and their conversions were low. Cost Per Conversion was as high as $600+. The campaign suffered from lack of management and tightly targeted ad groups and poor performing ads.
I created a custom strategy based on the goals of the client. Part of that strategy included restructuring the campaign, creating new ads and extensions, adding a long list of negative keyword as well as new relevant keywords.
Over 46 conversions at a cost of $68 per conversions. The quality of the leads also improved. This dramatically improved the bottom line and increased the flow new leads to the firm.
Hiring a large company doesn’t guarantee superior management.
It’s not uncommon for large Pay Per Click companies to devote most of their time to their largest clients. I know this because I’ve worked for those same agencies. Smaller clients tend to fall by the wayside. You need a specialist that will devote the time required to manage your account effectively and continue to improve it.
Since 2004 – I’ve improved and grown hundreds of PPC accounts and I can take your account to the next level.
In my nearly 16 years as a Google Ads manager. I’ve perfected a formula that I’ve used for every client that has yielded amazing results. I never use software. Your account will be managed by a true expert, me. Below are some of the items I will look at when evaluating your PPC campaign.
- Keyword research – finding the right keywords is important. If you already have an Adwords or Bing account, the data within will give me a great starting point. If I’m starting from scratch, I will build a relevant keyword list that will the beginning of a solid foundation for your campaign.
- Campaign set up – I’ll take a look at your campaign structure to ensure your ad groups are set up in a way that produces high quality scores. If the current set-up is less than ideal, I will revamp the ad groups so that quality scores, ads and landing pages are all highly relevant.
- Ad creation – ads should get searchers to click with relevancy and calls to action. (The Same Way My Ad Brought You Here)
- Testing to perfection – I’ll continuously test landing pages to keywords, keywords to landing pages and the performance between them all to ensure that best possible performance.
- Retargeting – It’s proven that retargeting is an effective tool at improving sales. I integrate re-marketing in all of my PPC campaigns
- Content networks – It’s important to take a small percentage of your budget to target content networks. In many cases content network when done correctly can produce conversions at lower costs.
- Extensions – Extensions are effective at getting your ads to stand out. We test and implement these whenever we can to improve conversions.
- Landing Pages – Relevancy from keywords to landing pages is important. What’s more important is that landing pages get users to take an action. I’ll help ensure your landing pages give users what they need in order to take that action.
- Call tracking – You can’t effectively manage a paid search account without being able to track every possible way customers can reach you. We integrate call tracking both in ads and on landing pages for maximum benefit.
- Google Ads & Bing Management – The success of your online Pay Per Click campaign is based on all of the above, but without proper management- it won’t matter. I’ll manage your campaign daily to ensure peak performance.
- Reporting – You’ll never have to wonder how your campaigns are performing. You’ll receive weekly and monthly reports in your email. Plus, you’ll have a dashboard that will make it easy to interpret the information within. I also offer monthly calls.
- I am a certified Google Ads specialist and I can take your paid search to the next level.
- My PPC management services are much more competitive than any paid search management company out there. It’s your advertising dollar. Shouldn’t your management firm be as invested in your success as you are?
- I have been doing paid search marketing for close to 16 years. Which is three times as long as the average paid search company.
- I work out of Brooklyn, New York where I live, and where you won’t be paying overhead so that I can entertain other clients with comfy leather couches and an espresso machine. When you pick up the phone, I will answer it. Your account will never be left to a novice or to automation, and the primary focus of my business is Adwords setup and management services.
- I offer a free Google Ads audit. If, as a result of that evaluation, I feel I can improve your sales or lead production, I’ll shoot you a proposal. I manage for a variety of clients across the US, from mid sized businesses to enterprise-level corporations. At present, I have the bandwidth to handle more clients. When I am at capacity, this page will no longer exist.
- My existing PPC client base, which includes the largest duty free jeweler in the world, has an average length of time doing business with me of over 6 years. Why? Because I’m affordable, responsible and results oriented.
Google Ads Management Fees & Common Questions
Your monthly advertising budget is paid directly to Google. You then pay me a monthly management fee to manage and report on the performance of your campaign. It also includes a monthly call to review and discuss strategy and the report.
My monthly management fee varies based on the size of your account. A $10,000 campaign with 10 words will take less time to manage than an account with a $5,000 budget and 300 keywords. My minimum monthly management fee is $600. This applies to shopping feeds as well. I’ll conduct a free audit to determine the monthly management costs and if there are any account restructuring fees.
What do agencies charge?
Agencies typically will charge you a flat rate plus a percentage of your monthly budget regardless of how small your campaign is. The more money they can get you to spend the more they make. That’s not how I operate.
Why should you work with this Google ads expert?
Outside of the obvious cost savings. The benefits of working with me are:
- I will be managing your account. Not a marketing manager with little experience. Which is typical of agencies.
- I am available 7 days a week and after normal business hours, agencies are not.
- I have managed ad accounts for more than 15 years. That’s twice as long as the average agency.
Do you offer discounts?
Yes, if you combine services I will often discount my fees. If you have a Google Ads account and a Bing/Yahoo account that you need managed, I will give you a discount. Or, if you combine PPC with SEO.