Biocide Systems was running a shopping campaign which was converting at $137 (red line) prior to hiring me. In order for the company to profit – conversions needed to be under $100. I revamped the campaign by adding negative terms, branching out products and improved positioning. I then built out a keyword driven text campaign. I was able to grow conversion while lowering the CPA. At the time of this case study the cost per lead had dropped down to just $57!
I can ensure that your products make it to the top of Google’s results. I’ll leverage my years of knowledge to work for you to maximize your profits across the board.
What causes shopping campaigns to perform poorly?
- Not bidding on individual products.
- Not pausing products the produce a poor ROI.
- Not adjusting devices setting based on performance.
- Not adding negative keywords based on actual searches your products have shown up for.
- Usign Google’s smart shopping limits your ability to mage adjustment sand in many cases waste money.
These are just some of the major issues that could be impacting your Google shopping campaign. I will improve the performance of your shopping campaign monitoring the items above and other important metrics inside of Google ads. Typically you will see improvement within the first 30 – 60 days (for existing accounts) if not sooner.
Why should you hire THIS Google shopping expert?
- As someone with more than 17 years in the industry I have a reputation of delivering great results.
- Your shopping campaign will be managed by me and only me. I don’t outsource work or use software to manage accounts.
- I am available 7 days a week. You can email or text me. No Agency offers the same level of service.
- I’ll take the time to review your account with you so that you understand the changes being made and why.
Schedule a call now and I’ll audit your campaign for free.
Setting up Google Shopping Feeds
If needed, I can establish entirely new feeds for you, or simply fine-tune and perfect your existing feed. Our state-of-the-art data optimization strategies allow your sales to keep climbing, so that your business grows to the next level.
Tailored to the Right Customers
It’s also crucial to make sure that your items reach exactly those who are looking for them. This means search terms and product descriptions must be perfectly tailored to your customer base. Better than any Google shopping management software, my human expertise, backed by years of experience, means I’m able to ensure that your ideal customers find what they’re looking for: your products, perfectly suited to their requirements.
Optimization of Budget Allocation
I can help gather data that allows us to let you know where your budget would be most effectively employed–the most profitable SKU segments as well as campaigns.
This includes keeping an eye on market shifts (due to factors like season, or fast-changing trends), and adjusting budget allocation accordingly. Over time, this strategy means you spend less to earn more: a win-win.
Another crucial aspect of Google Shopping management: ad re-marketing. Dynamic re-marketing presents previous visitors to your online store with customized ads as they go to other websites. This ensures that, after a visit to your store, each customer won’t forget your unique products. Customers are reminded of their desire to buy the product when it might otherwise have slipped their minds. Unsurprisingly, the result is dramatically increased sales overall.
If you’re ready to take your eCommerce business to the next level, schedule a call with this Google Shopping expert and learn more about my shopping management service.