The Only Dallas SEO Expert You’ll Need
If you’re looking for a a Dallas SEO expert, you found one. Since 2004 I’ve help business all across the United States. I’ve done it all when it comes to search engine marketing. I’ve been an in-house employee, an agency owner, I’ve worked for other agencies and I’ve consulted. I’ve trained other agencies on SEO, trained entire editorial departments and taught marketing departments the ins and outs of paid search and SEO.
Over the course of mu career I’ve worked with hundreds of clients across thousands of websites. There aren’t too many SEO experts that can say that. While my client list is impressive – there is nothing more impressive then the results I’ve gotten them. Regardless of the niche; legal, education, publishing, lead generation or ecommerce the results speak for themselves.
Companies I’ve Helped….
Experience You Can TrustI’m an SEO expert with over 14 years experience. I’m a published author of ” The Definitive Guide To Local Search”and I’ve been interview many times by industry experts, organizations and the media. Speak to me before working with any other Dallas SEO expert.
Results You Can SeeI’ve worked in some of the most competitive industries including legal, education, jewelry, real estate and other competitive markets. Achieving top SEO rankings for all my clients.
Affordable RatesLarge SEO companies inflate their costs so that they can make a profit on their experts. That makes this SEO consultant affordable without sacrificing the quality of work.
Services I Offer
Below is a list of services I Provide
Search Engine Marketing
I’ve shared my knowledge both on and off the Internet, educating small businesses, agencies and marketers on search engine optimization, PPC, branding and search marketing as a whole.
The only way to grow your business effectively is by making informed decisions. My dashboard along with weekly reporting and monthly meetings will ensure your business flourishes.
My dashboard will display:
- Phone calls
- Organic rankings
- Website Traffic by source
- Form competitions
- Social media analytics
Data isn’t just for an SEO expert. As a website owner you should also understand. As my client – I will teach you!
Why Customers Love Me!
- Joe does a great job of first understanding your strategy (and commenting on that) then helping figure out ways to make the technical side work better. He gets’the end game: improved business results better than anyone I’ve seen in a long time.
- Joe helps clients understand and analyze the data that will help them get noticed on Google and Bing. He breaks down complex SEO terminology easily to translate “geek speak” into actionable business objectives. He’s a great guy to work with, and delivers solid results.
- Joe provided top-notch SEO capabilities by helping the team identify how to best position our web sites for high ranking on search engines. He is very knowledgeable and always stayed on top of his game.
- I first hired Joe to provide a solution for my website to attain search rankings in the very competitive space of online Real Estate Agents. Joe provided tremendous value to my growing business and has remained a trusted advisor since. I have recommended Joe to countless colleagues. Joe is one of the best kept secrets of my business.
- Joe is extremely smart and detail oriented in the field of SEO. His suggestions and analyses were always on point and his understanding of the industry is well-versed and robust. Definitely one of my favorite authorities on SEO!
Can I Help YOUR Business Grow and Prosper in Google?
If you’re looking for a Dallas SEO expert you’ve come to the right place. I’ve been involved in SEO since 2004 and I’ve helped hundreds of companies across thousands of sites. I’ve worked in many verticals on both the client and agency side. I’ve also consulted for large publisher, trained entire marketing and editorial staffs.
As a Dallas SEO expert, my job is to help identify issues that will either; improve your rankings, correct issues that are making it difficult for Google to crawl your site or both.
I encourage you to reach out to so that we can discuss:
- What you think (or know) the issues are with your site – if any
- What you’ve done in the way of marketing and design changes over the last few years
- What your business goals?
Based on our conversation and (initial) review, I will determine what next steps will be. If my initial findings turn up possible technical issues, an audit may be required. If there are no technical issues I will create a strategy and put together a proposal outlining an effective cost of action.
With my experience, knowledge and expertise in this area you have absolutely nothing to lose!