Getting an Adwords grants account from Google isn’t as difficult as you may think. If you’re already a nonprofit you have most of what you need to get an account. What many nonprofits don’t understand about the program is that in order to keep the grant account the Adwords campaigns need to be properly managed.
While you can use the grants account to drive traffic and awareness. Proper management can help drive donations and registrations.
Due to the recent changes Google made with their grant program nonprofits are required to maintain their accounts to certain standards. One of those is your account needs to maintain a 5% CTR (click through rate)
This is why it’s important to work with a qualified grants expert that specializes in Google grant management is important to help grow your non-profit.
Work with a Google Grant Management Expert
Since 2004 I’ve helped many businesses, not just non profits. I have more experience as an individual than most agencies. I’ll show you how to improve your site and increase conversions to maximize the funds given to you. If you don’t comply with Google’s new requirements – you can lose your grant.
What Are These New Requirements?
- Your account must maintain a 5% click through rate.
- You must use at least 2 site links
- Can’t use overly generic keywords
- You can not use single keywords
Why the changes? Over the years many organizations bid on a lot of irrelevant terms to drive traffic in order to max out the the grant money given to them via Adwords. This causes much of the traffic to be irrelevant and deliver a poor user experience. These new guidelines will help ensure that relancy still matters even in grant accounts.
Bagito was running a Google grant account that was performing well but the CTR was below the new Google recommended 5% CTR. Prior to me taking the campaign over in December the click through rate was just over 3%. After some optimization, cutting keywords and some through auditing the count had a CTR of 6.5% by February.
Google Grants Are Important Because They Can Help You
- Drive awareness to your nonprofit
- Drive relevant visitors to your site
- Increase sales and donations to you nonprofit
What does it cost to manage a grant account for NonProfits?
I offer reduced pricing on my paid search management to help nonprofits. Pricing is custom based to your nonprofit needs and the expected level of work required on my end. Non profits receive…
- Fast response. You want have to wait days for a response. During business hours my response time is less than an hour.
- Free paid search audit – I’ll take a look at your existing grant account and conduct an audit. Based on my findings I’ll create a comprehensive strategy.
- No set up fees – Have a new Adwords grant account? I’ll set it up at no additional charge, just a low monthly management fee.
- Monthly management – I offer reduced management fees for nonprofits. I know every dollar is important to your organization.
Your account will be managed by me only. I never outsource work and I will be your point of contact.
How to apply for an Adwords Google Grants?
As an expert I can help with pointing you in the direction of where to apply and what is needed to acquire an Adwords account for non profits. The process isn’t very long and once you’re approved it’s crucial to the success of your account that you work with an expert in Adwords Google grant management for nonprofits.
You can learn more about eligibility here. Google offers these grants to over 200,000 nonprofits world wide.
In order to qualify for an Adwords Grant you must met the following criteria based on your country. In the United States your organization must….